Translate

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Pamper yourself & bridesmaids with Homebodii & YumYum Weddings!

I am so excited to share this blog feature with you because both items I have come across are things I wish I would have had for my pre-wedding pampering with my girls :) When I planned my pre-wedding festivities with my bridesmaids I rented a lovely cottage called Vintner's Cottage in Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario. We all arrived to the cottage the day before the wedding, had supper together, stayed up all night chatting about how anxious and excited I was for my wedding day, and got ready the next morning together before we arrived to the ceremony. I was lucky enough to have our wedding photographer (Heather Page Photography) meet us at the cottage before the wedding and take some of the most memorable photos of us getting ready for the big day.





It was perfect but there were two things missing... bridal robes and personalized wedding hangers! After I got married I started seeing both in various places and fell in love with them.

Homebodii offers brides-to-be and bridesmaids an alternative to the shabby bathrobe with a feminine line of Bridal Robes. Homebodii is known for turning a robe into a must-have fashion item for any women and it’s no surprise that they recently launched a new bridal robe collection. This new collection of robes is designed to be worn by brides and bridesmaids during the pre-wedding pampering and primping. The robes infuse this exciting getting ready time with elegance and glamour and also make beautiful and practical gifts for the bridal party!





My Favourite! 


Homebodii is located in Australia and shipments are made Monday through Friday via Australia Post from their studio on the Gold Coast, Australia.

For bridal robes in other areas you can check out the following links, click on the images below:





So the other thing I was missing during my pre-wedding pampering was personalized wedding hangers. I love personalized wedding hangers in photos of the wedding and bridesmaid dresses and they would go perfectly in a bridesmaid gift with one of these gorgeous robes. Check out YumYum Weddings' wedding party and personalized wedding hangers!










YumYum Weddings also has bouquet jewelry, wedding accessories, decorations, bridal accessories, invitations and stationary, as well as gifts and favours so check them out :) For your wedding make sure you have no regrets and pamper yourself and bridesmaids with bridal robes and personalized hangers to make everyone feel extra special!

No comments:

Post a Comment